We are looking for someone who is knowledgable with both SEO and AdWords strategies and how they apply to today’s clients, but can also take initiative and complete tasks independently. There is opportunity to work directly with clients if necessary, assist in the growth of their companies, and use your critical and creative thinking to provide solutions to the client’s SEO and AdWords needs. While most of the time this would be SEO and AdWords based, there are times when copywriting and creative skills will come into play. We are looking for someone with energy and enthusiasm – someone that truly enjoys coming to work and making the project that they are working on the best it can be.
– Monitoring weekly and monthly key performance metrics to understand organic search performance across multiple key phrase segments.
– Identifying SEO and Adwords growth opportunities in core areas such as site architecture, keyword selection, or on-page optimization.
– Link building, documentation of SEO implementation
– Performing traffic and conversion analysis across multiple analytics views to gain insight into keyword and landing page performance.
– Optimizing internal linking structures to maximize rankings across our keyword portfolio.
– Presenting marketing strategies to propel the organization
– Testing, tracking and reporting of campaigns and client websites.
– Experience writing CP Style copy as well as SEO optimized copy for client websites
– Work with a team to research and develop SEO/SEM related proposals.
– Conduct keyword research and analysis to provide client recommendations.
– Analyze effectiveness of traffic generation and lead generation, using tools such as Google Analytics.
– Report and communicate results to clients.
– Strong interest in search marketing, copywriting, advertising and or marketing
– Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
– Knowledge of office programs
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Strong work ethic – must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative.
– Basic understanding of HTML
– Ability to write SEO optimized copy for client websites
– Experience with Google Analytics and Adwords
– Fundamental Knowledge of SEO and AdWords Tactics
– Previous work or experience in web development or web analysis
– An out of the box thinker that can come up with creative solutions.
– Basic skills in Adobe Creative Suite
– Mac iOS
- SEO/AdWords: 2 years